BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car is on this ship as well. My dealer tells me they should have the car ready for pickup my mid-June...
Looks like it. I finally found the vessel schedule and it will arrive at the port on June 5th. Give it a week at the VPC and mid June it is (for you). For me, another few days until it makes it way up to the Northwest

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am now totally confused! I thought the Global Leader was in Bremerhaven Port right now and loading up. Anyone else think that? The live pics from Bremerhaven Port shows it in the Automobile export in the Nordhafen of Bremerhaven (web site http://www.blg.de/webcams/autocam-1_en.html from BLG Logistics) I identified it through vesseltracker.com . Vessel tracker can be anywhere up to 24 hours later but if you go to the sample MOBILE TRACKING that has real time of Bremerhaven Port.

In any case, it is a NYK Line ship and I am pretty sure it is loading BMWs for SoCal. Anyone else out there looking to catch a ship?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
she passed thru the panama a few days ago - I got a pic of her on the Panama web cam.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
here she is

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Redelivery on Friday! I took the train down to Oregon on Saturday, met Jim at Delon who picked us up from the train station (did the Welt delivery with my girlfriend, did the stateside-delivery with my mom).

Man, the last few destinations on the nav were the Nice airport and Monte Carlo. Took about feeling nostalgic! I wish I could go back and do it again.

·
Registered
132 Posts
According to Track Your BMW, my car is at Port, awaiting a vessel. Will there eventually be an update that states the vessel ID number?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts