BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Anyone running the stage 1 OTS map on 91 octane? I just installed bootmod3 on my f30 328i m sport n26 this past weekend and wondering is anyone using custom burble settings or oem or even ots setting? I have stock downpipe and only have an MPE exhuast and wondering what is safe setting to set the duration and aggression on burble without melting the stock cats... What you guys recommend?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mike, thanks for reply. Is stock downpipe the same as M4 and f30 328i? I would think they out better parts on M4 no? Also, what is aggressive setting? I customize it to 1 sec burble duration and 2 agression, is that more conservative than OTS stage 1 burble setting or more aggressive? I tried to comb the forum about this but I cannot find a recommended custom settings for my OTS map. I don't want to be loud and attract cops with the new exhaust law but I do want to hear burbles a bit more from inside the cabin. Hope you can guide me in right direction, thanks for taking the time to read my post ***x1f642;

1 - 3 of 3 Posts