BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,Well bought a 325i sport (cat d) about 2 weeks ago and notice the rear wheels on the rear have to much positive camber on both sides.The car has done 100.00 miles with little service history.When letting my better half drive home found that from behind you can see the right rear has to much poitive camber also the left but maybe a tiny bit less ish.Few days later jacked the car up and adjusted both control arm bolts to let them have max negitive camber.Drove round the block and sorted.Adjusted othere side and then went back to positive again.The car is lowered on pi 40mm i think springs alround.Fronts spot on but the rears seem to change camber on there own lol.Also when getting off my drive i get a clonk that sounds like the springs moveing.And car sits lower on the rear drivers side.Bmw are new to me so need to know the right place to look ie bushes or both control arms?
Thanks for any help in advance guys;)

· Not addicted... OBSESSED!
128 Posts
Who installed the springs? Are they properly seated in the perches? That may cause an issue like this. I've owned quite a few Bimmers and never experienced positive camber...
Just my $0.02

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.