BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get some calipers covers on my '01 325 coupe.

I dont want anything too big or flashy and considered some cheap ones from ebay
i was highly skeptical of them and want some opinions if you alredy got them mounted
do they look real up close, how are they to the touch. Melting Troubels?

remounting them after a brake pad change.

i looked at MGP caliper covers advertised on this website and dont really like em (how they look) maybe the pics are not sufficent(send some of yours)

i posted my wheels and need your reccomindation on what design/color to get

Drift speed Disc brak caliper cover kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DISC...ryZ33563QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

--also what do you think of this item

Projector lens kit Angle eyes e46.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270405493333

tell me if the ebay links are working

need you reccomindations on what design color, or even a diffrent listing on ebay

Attachments

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts
Any chance you can get something to cover those wheels instead ?...:eeps:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
:Any chance you can get something to cover those wheels instead ?...:
i love/hate those chrome wheels, they are heavy and everybody says chrome is bad. I am trying to get the simpler one pictured below, i know somebody that has 3 but need to get the fourth or even the 5 th one (spare)
please tell me the design / part number 16" or 17" 18s available?

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
do you really want to glue something on your caliper? I would paint my caliper or use the KleenWheel before I glued on a piece of plastic inside my wheel- thats just me though. maybe take a better look at the caliper covers(MGP), but those glue on's have no warranty, are not licensed, and not made in the USA. that = use at your own risk:dunno:

·
Registered
229 Posts
OP, the "simpler" wheels you mentioned are style #68 or M68, sometimes referred. They come in 17" for sure and maybe 18". Seriously, most of the eBay stuff is of very low build quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts