BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Unsure you want to put the costs into what I did for my F02. lol, these were custom made from new OEM rotors and then complete rebuild of the caliper and then powdercoated too. Its an Alpine White car, looks so awesome.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle brake Locking hubs

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wow, that looks awesome!!
Drilled & Slotted rotor too with real custom calipers.
Where can I buy them?
dimpled, not drilled, drilled cracks. BMW learned this the hard way and now dimples their rotors.
You cant buy this.. I had them made, i had to buy new F02 BMW rotors and then send them to a specialty company in Cali, to dimple and slot them.. Then i had to work with a powder coat company in Dallas to remove, and disassemble the calipers, powder coat them (any color you want), then put them all back together with new seals and more. Then I had special ///M stickers made for them, and had them coat the rotor hats with high temp black paint as well; all in I think its 5k for this setup, maybe 6k but the rotors from BMW are probably cheaper. I can give it all to you if you really want to but its more about finding a local powdercoater that can dissemble and rebuild with new seals and put it all together for you too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts