BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time for brake pads change because the yellow light is up, also I need to change the belts. Which brake pads is best for 528i?

I don't have so much time to do it myself. So I will go to a bmw dealer or independent store. Looks it's expensive in dealer's place, any introduction on BMW independent store in Houston?

Can I buy the brake pads myself? Thank you so much!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found this brake pads, front $58, rear $38, do I need to change all the rotors if I buy those pads? Currently I just with my original rotors and pads.

http://www.zeckhausenracing.com/

------------------------

Axxis Deluxe Advanced street pads (formerly called Deluxe Plus) are ideal if you are looking for a low dust pad that is quiet and rotor friendly, yet has enough fade resistance for performance cars. These ceramic-enhanced organic pads work well up to 716 °F, similar to OEM pads. Stop washing brake dust off your wheels every few days! These are by far our most popular street pads.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just changed mine, relatively easy, do a search on google and you will find detailed instructions, make sure to get sensors too or the light will stay on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts