BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in So. Cal interested in stopping by to chit chat, tweak their car...etc?

All those who plan on attending the Death Valley drive, this would be a good opportunity to put in fresh pads, inspect your wheels/tires, flush your brake fluids, get your oil change done...etc. I think if all goes to plan, we'll be doing the SSL and a brake flush on Vince's car.

Tentatively scheduled at my house...Unless we can do it at Mike's shop or if someone has an enormous driveway (Scott?).

I think Vince's place is out of the question. I moved out of the GHETTO three years ago. ;)

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Is it me or do only Angelenos around here have any sense of RealLife(TM) community? :D

And some people think we're not 'people people.' :p

·
10,856 Posts
Kaz said:
Is it me or do only Angelenos around here have any sense of RealLife(TM) community? :D

And some people think we're not 'people people.' :p
The DC people seem to have some contact. :)

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
More info:

I can accomodate 4 cars in my driveway. If more are coming, y'all need to park on the side of the street, and we'll work on 4 cars at a time.

Let's start at 1:00pm, right now it's planned for my house, unless one of you beach dwellers has some space we can use. It will get hot down here so bring drinks and sunblock.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Hey hey! Watch out there! My place is still garaged at least..phew! It's cheaply rented out by the uni so no complains about the surroundings. :p

Thanks for setting this up. Will order everything tomorrow morning from BavAuto.

The HACK said:

I think Vince's place is out of the question. I moved out of the GHETTO three years ago. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts