BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get rotors and pads online for cheap?
*Looking for low brake dust if possible.
*Looking for some kind of performance but not looking to sell the farm.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

· Registered
1,741 Posts
I have used Brakemotive brakes from EBay for years. Their prices are low but the quality is top notch.:thumbup:

· Registered
5,009 Posts
Anyone know where I can get rotors and pads online for cheap?
*Looking for low brake dust if possible.
*Looking for some kind of performance but not looking to sell the farm.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Most affordable...
I would look at:
1. www.AutoHausAZ.com
2. www.BMAparts.com
3. www.EACeuroparts.com
4. www.TheBMWpartStore.com

Brake pads:
http://www.bmaparts.com/[email protected]@Disc Brake Pad&mode=PA

Brake Rotors:
http://www.bmaparts.com/[email protected]@Disc Brake Rotor&mode=PA

I have had good luck with Stop Tech Performance brake pads, which supposedly uses the same material used in the Stop Teck BBK's.
I would also recommend getting Balo or Brembro rotors.

· Seek to understand,^Value
25,378 Posts
Type /rotors F3 or /pads F3 in the bestlinks and you'll find more than you ever wanted to know, e.g.,

- What E39 street use brake pads (1) and rotors (1) and suppliers (1) (2) are most often recommended & how to do a complete four wheel brake job DIY (1) (2) (3) including the parking brake drum shoes (1) (2) (3) & exactly what lube/paste to use and not use (1) & where to lube (1) and not to lube (1) & what six brake hoses to check for wear (1) & how to do a preventive brake system & caliper rebuild (1) (2) & what tools are needed for a brake job (1) (2) and supplies for doing brakes (1) & what brake specifications you must know (1) including minimum specs for the brake shoes (1) (2) taking care to measure torque accurately (1) & how to crack friction material edge codes (1) & how far you can go once the brake wear sensor trips (1) (2) (3) (4) & how long do rotors last (1) & what's the real difference between drilled, slotted, and solid rotors (1) & what's the difference between various brands of solid rotors (1) & how to clear the check brake lining warning the right way (1) (2) and how to hardwire the sensor (1) (2) & how to diagnose brake-related vibration (1) (2) (3) & the truth about rotor "warp" (1) & how to rebuild the calipers (1) & how to measure runout (1) & should you just turn the rotors (1) & how to remove stuck rusted-on brake rotors (1) & how to remove a stuck 6mm brake rotor set screw (1) & how to replace the anti-rattle spring (1) (2) & what about unsightly rust (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) & how to bed (1) (2) & bleed or flush (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) your brakes & what brake & clutch hydraulic fluid to use (1) and how much it will cost if you do not DIY (1) (2) (3)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.