BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ur question: "750I 2007 CAR IS STATING FRONT BRAKES NEEDS TO BE DONE....SENSORE LIGHT ON...BRAKES STARTING TO SQUEAK WILL IT BE CHEAPER TO PURCHASE OWN BRAKES AND SENSORE FROM BMW..IF SO WHAT ALL DO I ASK FOR.."

· Registered
104 Posts
Dont sweat it -- Advance Auto have replacement brakes that are almost like the OEM with LESS brake dust than BMW brakes and you will save $$$ , if you have changed brakes before, you can do it yourself, takes about an hour.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you sooooooo much!!!!!! just checked out your site and compared numbers to when i had let this company do the whole thing oppose to me buying my own parts and it was a big difference in price...*****!!!! so iam def going to purchase my parts from u guys......also one other thing as far as the sensor i only purchase one right????

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can take a look at our web site and check prices .
thank you sooooooo much!!!!!! just checked out your site and compared numbers to when i had let this company do the whole thing oppose to me buying my own parts and it was a big difference in price...*****!!!! so iam def going to purchase my parts from u guys......also one other thing as far as the sensor i only purchase one right????:)

· Registered
12,829 Posts
you need 2 sensors 1 front and 1 rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.