Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 X3 30iXdrive with driving assistance, and recently Ive been having some random braking interventions with NO ONE IN FRONT OF ME. Anyone else had this issue?! Im dropping it off on the 10th for them to see whats up. I didn't know if this was something common though with this being my first vehicle that has this.

·
Registered
77 Posts
When this happens does the dash display the “car detected” icon when you get the random braking?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've had this happen also while backing up in a busy grocery store parking lot, I was trying to straighten the car out and it hit the brakes by itself. I think it detected maybe someone walking behind or near the car, I couldn't see anyone or any cars nearby. It's a little disturbing but now that I know what it is, I just ignore it and like making double sure I'm in the clear. It happens going forward too for the same reasons. I've gotten to where I don't mind it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, busy parking lots make sense......empty open roads however do NOT. They have the manager driving around my car currently ***x1f644;

1 - 5 of 5 Posts