BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Infamous039
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete set of brand new condition Vellano VSO 3-Piece wheels. They will fit E39, E60, & E65 BMW's with no problems, with the E60 & E65 body you will need hub rings to bring the center bore into spec for the E60. They will mount to an E39 with no problems at all. These wheels have new tires on the front with 0-miles on them, and the rears have less than 150-miles on them. The wheels have a gloss black center with chrome lips. Wheels were just taken apart and re-sealed by USA Wheels in Fairfield, NJ to insure they are good to go. I have all receipts for these wheels. The front wheel are 20x9 (3" lips) and Rears are 20x10(4" lips). These wheels have absolutely NO DAMAGE at all to them.The tires in the picture were removed today 12/20/2011 and the new tires were installed at the same time. Please remember that these wheels cost $1,200 per wheel not including tires, so this is a smoking deal for someone. Thanks

Vellano VSO 3-Piece Custom Wheels
20x9 Front (3"lip) 25offset
20x10 Rear (4"lip) 27offset

If you interested please call or text me at 732-496-3324
Location - Somerset, NJ (Exit 9 NJTP)

Price - $2,800 + shipping ( I will sale without tires if requested).

·
Infamous039
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some pics of the wheels on my 03 540i M-Sport and I also located them on an E60 I found pics of them on the web, so you get an idea of what they look like on both body styles.

Vellano VSO E39

Vellano VSO E60

·
Infamous039
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need these wheels gone, they are Brand New Condition and you want be dissapointed.

PRICE - $2,000 FIRM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.