BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official now. According to the magazine, here are some details : New kidney grill (wider), no change for the headlights, no change of the rear lights.

I must get the magazine now, they said there is/are (?) pics, so I'm off to get the magazine now.

More to come later. Stay tuned.

Alex

·
I AM CANADIAN!
373 Posts
waiting... :D

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here ya go

Changes are for 2003. Clear lights will be standard. Note the front and rear bumper.

The article is saying that BMW is differentiating the Coupe/Cabrio line from the Limousine

·
I AM CANADIAN!
373 Posts
The front bumper looks like its masked off, or I should say "unfinished" :dunno:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Can't make out anything. Can't really tell what the new grill is going to look like, neither can I see the new bumper. Guess we'll just have to wait for some better pics... but at least the coupe/cab facelift is official now...something to look forward to.

Thanks Alex!! ....as usual! :thumb:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Correct me if I am wrong, seems to me what they did was to install the 2002 sedan hood?:dunno:
Not exactly, the powerdome lines on the sedan going from the kidney grill towards the mirrors, where here they are narrower. (or maybe unchanged)

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
3,300 Posts
At least they didn't mess up the lights. Oddly enough, the hood lines aren't going to the A-pillars... the lines haven't changed at all. This is encouraging! :)

They've obviously masked the fog lights... I hope they aren't the beady ones from the 02 sedan.

- JP

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BTW, how do you call the kidney grill pieces in english ? I mean the ones 10 pieces on each side?

'They' are going to be 22 in total, instead of 20 now. This is how wider it will be.

·
Registered
528 Posts
ok, it's not so bad. good that i got my 02 while it was still great looking.

only have one question that is why is the grill getting bigger and bigger time after time. Soon we will only have front grill instead of anything else in the front of the car.

LIL Raja

1 - 20 of 87 Posts