BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
A friend's wife once predicted something bad would happen to her soon-to-be-ex-sister-in-law. Dying is something bad. She once entered a room and asked where her boyfriend was. He was sitting right in front of her. He died, too.

I don't know of she could predict deaths, or if she caused them. I made a point of never pissing her off.

·
Registered
516 Posts
A friend's wife once predicted something bad would happen to her soon-to-be-ex-sister-in-law. Dying is something bad. She once entered a room and asked where her boyfriend was. He was sitting right in front of her. He died, too.

I don't know of she could predict deaths, or if she caused them. I made a point of never pissing her off.
Married once for 20 years... At "Family Law Court" I decided that this was a business that I would never invest in again.. Could not believe what was "legal" and thought well "this is the penalty for marrying something that bleeds for 5 to 7 days every month and does not die"..

Single for 24 years now and I still can't believe how ( in my opinion) stupid a man can be getting married 2, 3, 4 or more times... As my buddy said to me " its like someone getting beat up with a baseball bat and going back for more, multiple times"

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
Married once for 20 years... At "Family Law Court" I decided that this was a business that I would never invest in again.. Could not believe what was "legal" and thought well "this is the penalty for marrying something that bleeds for 5 to 7 days every month and does not die"..

Single for 24 years now and I still can't believe how ( in my opinion) stupid a man can be getting married 2, 3, 4 or more times... As my buddy said to me " its like someone getting beat up with a baseball bat and going back for more, multiple times"
A friend's divorce decree with one of his two ex-wives makes him give her 25% of his pension for several years when he starts earning it. His pension will be about 85% of his salary. But, he's gong to work longer (at 15% pay) to prevent her from getting it as long as possible.

Before the changes in the tax laws, alimony was an adjustment to gross income (down if you pay it, up if you receive it). But, that's gone now. So, not only will he have to pay her 25%, he'll have to pay another 22% or 24% of the 25% he has to pay her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts