BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never done any DIY car stuff before--am midway through installing my non-DSP Sirius unit in my Z4 (with navi, no CD changer) and am stuck at the 3-pin plug. What I think is the correct plug appears to be wrapped with blue tape and may be connected to something. Should I keep looking, or is the wrapping just for protection?

Also, what is the power source for this unit? The 3-pin plug?

I have a call in to Paul at BSW but he's gone till tomorrow, thought someone here might have some ideas.

thanks!

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
I've never done any DIY car stuff before--am midway through installing my non-DSP Sirius unit in my Z4 (with navi, no CD changer) and am stuck at the 3-pin plug. What I think is the correct plug appears to be wrapped with blue tape and may be connected to something. Should I keep looking, or is the wrapping just for protection?

Also, what is the power source for this unit? The 3-pin plug?

I have a call in to Paul at BSW but he's gone till tomorrow, thought someone here might have some ideas.

thanks!
Check out this link here for installation on a Z4: http://www.europeanautosource.com/support-center/index.php?x=&mod_id=2&root=23&id=41

Let me know if you should need anything else.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! That was what we needed! I wasn't able to get to it until today, but it went in flawlessly. I.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts