BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kinda officially welcomed
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**reading, not rading..**

Ok, sorry guys and gals if this has been covered but I've tried searching to no avail. I recently downloaded the BTool app after seeing its suggestion by another member here and it gave me the information I was looking for. BUT, I dont know what I'm reading lol. I tried looking at Newtis for info, looking up various terms on google and the forums and really did not find much for the exact application, 2013 X5 35d.

I just want to know how to read my injector adjustments and the Ash and soot monitors. Or what to look out for in those areas. I also noticed my lambda sensors have a discrepancy, not sure if that's normal. Car runs fine, no issues. I just like to monitor things every now and then.

Any help, links, suggestions, PDF's or anything greatly appreciated.

Below was all at idle when I reached my office.

·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to ask. Why are you wanting to look at injector timing adjustments? Not saying saying you shouldn't, just curious.
Just curious lol. Serious.. no other reason besides knowing the parameters and characteristics of this M57. Kind of like when I first got the vehicle and read on these forums proper operating temperature which led me to check mine.

I came across the ash/soot thread but haven't read the reason to post your numbers there.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
26,385 Posts
FWIW... if you edit your post (in time, before they lock you out) you then click on "go Advanced"...should be able to edit/correct the title. Im guessing its too late now.

;)

·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FWIW... if you edit your post (in time, before they lock you out) you then click on "go Advanced"...should be able to edit/correct the title. Im guessing its too late now.

;)
Thanks, it was too late to edit haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.