Bimmerfest BMW banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hey Skeep - good work on finally getting the muffler fitted, seems like it was worth the wait :thumbup:.
Now you just have to clean those naaasty wheels.. :D

·
Skeep
111 Posts
You're so baaaad! Not worrying about the inside of those wheels mate! Photos say so many things don't they! LOL

·
Skeep
111 Posts
I went out yesterday with my microphone setup to capture the exhaust. Took some footage with sound but not satisfied. Will do this again today sometime so I can validate Jon's great product. Wife and I are very happy with it!! PS: had BMW do the modification for me LOL....great folks.

·
Skeep
111 Posts
I thought I had the video but the equipment/microphone I bought off Ebay was mono. Thus, the sound sucked. I will try to do better on the next purchase. Am still trying to get the video and audio....lol

·
Registered
651 Posts
It's been a while - still happy with the Magnaflow Skeep? I've decided my mod is a bit too 'drony' with the roof up so am trying to arrange for a guy in the UK to mod a backbox and send it over to me. In the meantime I'll get the original (lame-sounding) muffler/backbox refitted. Easy as it has flanges welded on to reconnect to the pipes (which have corresponding flanges). Can't say that I'm unhappy with the 'cheap' bullet mufflers, but they've just become a bit hard to live with - I'd say they're about 90-95% good, but the 5-10% bad lets them down.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts