BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK....I'm a little OCD for noticing but on "Build your 330i" section of BMWUSA.COM the sport package is now at the very top of the options section....no big deal but someone at corporate was messing with this site today.

The other change....the real one...is the monthly lease payment disappeared for the day today and then came back tonight...LOWER! Anyone know whattup? :dunno:

Can you tell I'm about to place an order or what?

·
Who, me?
2,733 Posts
MARCUS545 said:
OK....I'm a little OCD for noticing but on "Build your 330i" section of BMWUSA.COM the sport package is now at the very top of the options section....no big deal but someone at corporate was messing with this site today.

The other change....the real one...is the monthly lease payment disappeared for the day today and then came back tonight...LOWER! Anyone know whattup? :dunno:

Can you tell I'm about to place an order or what?
money factor on the lease dropped from .00265 to .00255

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
bimmer4me said:
I noticed that the "accessories" page is now working too.
My only gripe is that if you select an optional wheel on this page I wish it would reflect on the "built" car, that way you don't have to use your imagination to picture what different wheels might look like. :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BMW528i_Bilal said:
Hey, Marcus545 i was wondering, whats making you go from a v8 545i to an inline 6 3 series????
It's more about going from a steptronic to a manual. I test drove the new 330 w/stick and sport and realized I miss my old 3 series. With the increase in rear seat room the 3 will work fine for me (real estate guy) and it's about $18K less car. (Translate: more $ for fishing tackle.) The 5 is a great sedan but the 3 has better steering feedback.

Bigger and faster isn't always better....for me.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
MARCUS545 said:
It's more about going from a steptronic to a manual. I test drove the new 330 w/stick and sport and realized I miss my old 3 series. With the increase in rear seat room the 3 will work fine for me (real estate guy) and it's about $18K less car. (Translate: more $ for fishing tackle.) The 5 is a great sedan but the 3 has better steering feedback.

Bigger and faster isn't always better....for me.
Hmm, 18k worth of fishing tackle, how do you get a whale in the boat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.