BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· I know a thing or two...
7,678 Posts
Nbtstatic said:
I think I need one of these:

I love that interior color, and I'll bet it looks great with Sparkling Graphite. I can't wait to see one in person in that combo!

· Not Wearing Pants
18,858 Posts
SARAFIL said:
I love that interior color, and I'll bet it looks great with Sparkling Graphite. I can't wait to see one in person in that combo!
Wow, I was thinking someone puked inside the car and then had the audacity to spread it on the seats and panels. :dunno:

· Not Wearing Pants
18,858 Posts
Artslinger said:
So... you don't like that color leather? :rofl:
Art, that's putting it mildly. Egad it reminds me of those homes done up santa fe style.

Personal preferences - cool, austere colors: gray leather, black interior bits and cubed aluminum trim please.

· mmm... carbs!
3,111 Posts
blueguydotcom said:
Art, that's putting it mildly. Egad it reminds me of those homes done up santa fe style.

Personal preferences - cool, austere colors: gray leather, black interior bits and cubed aluminum trim please.
Grey is by far the worst to me. I'd never order it. I like the Terra because it breaks up the interior. The dual done (Terra/Black) really improves upon the appearance. Anyway, that color representation isn't very accurate.

· Not Wearing Pants
18,858 Posts
xspeedy said:
Grey is by far the worst to me. I'd never order it. I like the Terra because it breaks up the interior. The dual done (Terra/Black) really improves upon the appearance. Anyway, that color representation isn't very accurate.
Don't like browns, muds, etc. Just me. Love my gray leather with the black aluminum trim and the black floor mats and black dash. Just right...ah.

Some people really dig on browns. I don't own a single thing that's brown - clothes, furniture, etc. Just not a color i find enticing. Of course growing up in a spanish style home where those colors were everywhere sorta turned me off to all earth tones. Gimme blacks, reds, silver, chrome, steel, etc. :thumbup:

· mmm... carbs!
3,111 Posts
Black has been the only color I've ordered thus far - primarly for the low maintenance. Never liked beige due to the fact that it shows dirt as well as a white T-Shirt. Don't like the Grey because my wife's Camry has a rubbermaid grey interior that just turns me off. Everything is just spray painted grey - the leather, the dash, the carpet, the vents, the steering wheel, e-brake lever...

Here is a better pic of Terra. It is supposed to have a bit of an orange to it.

Attachments

· Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,645 Posts
xspeedy said:
Black has been the only color I've ordered thus far - primarly for the low maintenance. Never liked beige due to the fact that it shows dirt as well as a white T-Shirt. Don't like the Grey because my wife's Camry has a rubbermaid grey interior that just turns me off. Everything is just spray painted grey - the leather, the dash, the carpet, the vents, the steering wheel, e-brake lever...

Here is a better pic of Terra. It is supposed to have a bit of an orange to it.

That's more like it. It's got to have a little bit of orange to it. Hopefully a little more than this picture indicates. That chocolate brown looks terrible in MHO. The car itself is beautiful.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.