BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking everyday. It is up and running now at bmwusa.com.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It gives you a great idea about what the Individual leather and trim will look like in real life.

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
I've been checking everyday. It is up and running now at bmwusa.com.
Very nice, gives me a good idea what to expect for MY18

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Do you mean that this is up for just F30s? I just took a look at X5s and it appears to still be 2016.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Interesting it's not up for the X5, we had a customer about a month ago place an order for the 2017 X5M, it was processed as 2016 and then BMW AG converted it to 2017, kind of a weird deal. Surprising they don't have it on the site yet because they stopped building 2016 X5s or at least the X5M.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hrm, I'm still seeing 328i for the 3 series. The 4 series shows 430i though.
Did anyone get a chance to compare the new B48 (hope I've got the name right) with the outgoing N20/26? I am afraid that B48 will be smoother, better sounding but less powerful than N20.

·
Registered
465 Posts
doesn't seem to work too well. Tried configuring 340xi with black leather and red highlights on the interior page and it had sensatec checked on the packages page. In fact black/red isn't even listed on that page.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Hrm, I'm still seeing 328i for the 3 series.
Oops. :tsk:
Probably 'cause they aren't changing much besides that and the Model year.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
'17 X5 Config page on BMWUSA

Interesting it's not up for the X5, we had a customer about a month ago place an order for the 2017 X5M, it was processed as 2016 and then BMW AG converted it to 2017, kind of a weird deal. Surprising they don't have it on the site yet because they stopped building 2016 X5s or at least the X5M.
I was at my dealer this past Tuesday and their X5 build page is for 2017's ... but like many I have been checking the mainstream BMW website and the X5 build is still 2016 vehicles. I'm sure their web jockies are working hard to flip the switch - August is right around the corner!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't see any changes to the 340i whatsoever. They said M-Sport would be standard for MY17.
3 series is still 2016 when I checked just now. 4 series however is 2017.

·
Jayhawk Fan
1,834 Posts
I was at my dealer this past Tuesday and their X5 build page is for 2017's ... but like many I have been checking the mainstream BMW website and the X5 build is still 2016 vehicles. I'm sure their web jockies are working hard to flip the switch - August is right around the corner!
Yeah, I've been watching for the X5's too....kinda weird.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Seems exactly the same as 2016, unless I'm missing something. This really makes me want to wait for a 2018 model. Just seems like more of the same.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks like the venetian beige option is a bit different for 2017 4 series, now the lower door panels and carpet are black, with just the inserts, seats, and lower dash getting the beige. Definitely something to pay attention to as it really changes the look of the interior.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks like the venetian beige option is a bit different for 2017 4 series, now the lower door panels and carpet are black, with just the inserts, seats, and lower dash getting the beige. Definitely something to pay attention to as it really changes the look of the interior.
Yup, this is happening for the 3, too. You can't really get a "beige" 3/4 any more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts