BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed my bumper is mis-aligned. Don't think it is caused by someone tapping my front bumper as the very front has no damage or marks. Is this an easy fix? I tried to push it back in but it was working. Is there possibility warranty will cover this?

· Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to find my small suction cup when I get home and try to pull it out. I tried to push the lower plastic piece in and it was budging. That is what led me to believe it may be the painted bumper that got pushed in.

· Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
F me. The lower part of the bumper is not flat enough. I can't get suction on the suction cup to pull it out. I might have to remove that vent to try to push it out, but I think I'll leave it as it is. I don't even know what impact caused the damage :cry: Maybe I was driving too fast and the wind pushed it in :yikes:

· Registered
1,096 Posts
if your on a lease, hopefully no one notices during lease returns. If you bought the car, its adding character, and individualizing itself from other similar vehicles.

+ spin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.