Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Burger's and Supercars HALLOWEEN!
Sunday, October 25th, 2009 (10/25/09) 6:00 PM

Same location as always!

4444 Van Nuys Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, California 91403
(Moorpark and Van Nuys, one block N. or Ventura)

Since Halloween is coming up, I thought this would be the best idea for a meet, and since we all know the canyon runs are officially canceled.
(AGAIN, THE IN N OUT MEET CONTINUES, JUST CANYON RUN'S ARE CANCELED)

SO, this is the deal.

Meet @ 6PM at the IN -N- OUT Parking lot, as always, at 7:00 we depart and cruise down to Universal Studios and enjoy a night of Halloween Horror Nights.

For more info on the Horror nights visit: http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/hollywood/2009/index.php

Purchase tickets in advanced, I got mine!

To purchase tickets visit: http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/hollywood/2009/tickets/

To participate in the meet, you do not have to come to the horror nights, it's just the after-party :p

ALL ARE WELCOME!

please invite all your friends and competetors- its a "super car" meet.

IS-F's, M3's, SRT's, AMG's, Audi's all fast and 'cool' cars!
(just for my competition, but basically, everyones invited!)

Let's do this big, and safe!

For any questions or to help, feel free to contact.

ALL WHO ATTEND BURGERS & SUPERCARS ATTENDS THE MEET AND DRIVE THEIR OWN RISK. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTS OR MISHAPENS. HAPPY DRIVING ;)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. Leeor- AW Elite M3 ;) +4
2. Meir - SRT8 Blk/Blk/Blk Charger
3. Boris - White C63
4. Adrian - M5
5. Angelo - PM 335i

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got a load of rsvps!! see u there!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
As copied from M3post due to Leeor being banned there. I want his response here:

Hahaha you mean you and the other kids who run around speeding through our local canyons after the meets? That's the reason I stopped going. As of now I have a perfect driving record and I plan to keep it that way. I understand the excitement the younger crowd can get when they get into cars/car clubs.

The whole in-and-out thing was my idea that's why I said meet "we created" even though I was the one who came up with the idea for the first meet. If you want I can quote bimmerfest forums to refresh your memory

Respect your elders, kid. I've been going to meets and our local canyons on a weekly basis since you were 11 (since 2001 and IIRC you are 18)

Edit: I just noticed you said consider changing my car. Care to elaborate? I'm listening :)

First off, in n out parking lot is perfect, we never ran into room issues over there. Burgers and toyotas or supercars or anything other then sodas are coupled. And I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna post 'burgers and m3s 335s srts isfs r8s s4s turbos c63s' ...and on, so before I consider changing a name, consider changing ur car.

Great to hear u enjoy to meet at targets esp in woodland hills so u won't have to drive an extra 5 miles.. And I'm sorry, WE never created this meet, My friend with the SRT8 and I created this meet, we just had an open thread to suggest ideas. If we created it, we'd (you and I, you in this case) would show up, and run the meets.

Thank you for your cooperation and commentary on a meet that we all enjoy and have a great time at, and that you never attend.

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
As copied from M3post due to Leeor being banned there. I want his response here:

Hahaha you mean you and the other kids who run around speeding through our local canyons after the meets? That's the reason I stopped going. As of now I have a perfect driving record and I plan to keep it that way. I understand the excitement the younger crowd can get when they get into cars/car clubs.

The whole in-and-out thing was my idea that's why I said meet "we created" even though I was the one who came up with the idea for the first meet. If you want I can quote bimmerfest forums to refresh your memory

Respect your elders, kid. I've been going to meets and our local canyons on a weekly basis since you were 11 (since 2001 and IIRC you are 18)

Edit: I just noticed you said consider changing my car. Care to elaborate? I'm listening :)
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Canyon runs are fine as long as laws aren't grossly broken. I'm not trying to be goody two shoes here, I've had my fair share of trouble in the canyons :rofl: but be careful. Between the tickets and the possibility of hurting your car, yourself or others, it's not worth it to speed through the canyons. More novice drivers follow suit and end up rolling off the side. I've seen it many, many times.

I know the more civilized canyon meets are held by Mafia. So civilized, even the police come and hang out :thumbup:

THIS MEET IS ****ING WACK NOW WITHOUT CANYON RUNS!!! :mad:

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Canyon runs are fine as long as laws aren't grossly broken. I'm not trying to be goody two shoes here, I've had my fair share of trouble in the canyons :rofl: but be careful. Between the tickets and the possibility of hurting your car, yourself or others, it's not worth it to speed through the canyons. More novice drivers follow suit and end up rolling off the side. I've seen it many, many times.

I know the more civilized canyon meets are held by Mafia. So civilized, even the police come and hang out :thumbup:
:) Indeed. Keep it small and not everyone is invited. Got to keep them responsible and respectible. Your welcome anytime Synenergy!.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea, I was banned but not because I had comments like that, but because i spoke the truth about a sponsors kit which they are defended no matter what. If i paid, id get people banned too.

point is - DADDY didnt buy me the car and neither did anybody else.

I know it's tough for you to see that an "18" (19 to be exact) year old is real successful, but open your eyes - theres plenty of us making these payments.

yea - I DONT OWN my car, I NEVER WILL!

I dont believe in purchasing a car I dont wanna get stuck with a junk & have to text people about my broken radiator - why did it break? cuz i had to take my junk apart to fix.

ok ok ill give u credit - we brain stormed about the meet together & you came up with the location, but NO WAY did you create this meet buddy!

I just read the 3 page thread with your responses and I see no way you "created" this. I gave you credit before i even looked back!

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348937&page=3

Check for yourself.

DONT go on m3post & type up a quote that you're not gonna quote properly please, it would help prevent u from looking like a total fool [defined: "a weak-minded or idiotic person." Dictionary.com]

another thing, ( i have much to say) I dont think im hot ****, i just think ur comments are unnecessary & to be honest - NO ONE really cared - or ever did.

clearly - everyone knows who runs this meet & who puts effort into it, and best yet who's done all the work for this to happen.

damn if i only rememebered everything i had to say.

oh you wanna go for a canyon run? or a scenic drive through malibu canyons? If i wanted that, id buy an h1 and take my family thru the bushes to see lizards and ****. I'm sure its pointless to run these cars at 15 mph - you contradict yourself there.

no one cares about your driving record or history in canyons I didnt sign up for history class here DONT mention it. your not the worlds only "perfect" driver.

(im reading along m3post to see what else i can reply to you so you wont say "proved him wrong!!" and clap hands for yourself when im banned. lol pathetic!)

hm lets see what else.

im going in reverse.

respect your elders? Why did i receive any respect to start with? NO. & your def not old enough to be considered my ELDER. got your seniors card? lunch specials @ Dennys if youd like.

claps to you coolio, you thought of a parking lot - nothing else of your's worked.

Hahaha you mean you and the other kids who run around speeding through our local canyons after the meets? That's the reason I stopped going. As of now I have a perfect driving record and I plan to keep it that way.
no one cares what you think, that right there = NO respect.

i cant believe i just spent 20 min writing this up to you to show you that arguing with a banned user gets you no where. That g-d i'm takin a **** while doing this.

u wanna keep going? I'll keep going - this is pure entertainment.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh & police hung out with us too - plenty of times. Haha, they actually loved our cars though.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hahaha keep going on what, kid? I have no time for you, no respect for you. And daddy didn't buy you your car? Right. That's easy for you to say on a car forum. Scan a copy of your DMV registration and let's check it out. ;)

I'm not taking advice, instructions from a kid fresh out of high school and not old enough to drink. You and your "HURR WE DRIVE IS-F, C63, LAMBO, PORCHEEZ, S4" friends are what's wrong with the BMW community. That sort of crowd is why the general public perceives BMW drivers as a-holes, d-bags, etc. You assert your superiority (or at least try to) over people with older BMWs because your parents can sign for a lease on a new M3 and have you make payments while you work at a sandwich shop. I've had a couple new BMWs and other cars too--so what? Thread after thread on various forums, I've seen you talk about all those new cars with a hint of arrogance and superiority. Get over it, kid.

I know for a fact you did not lease or finance your BMW. BMWNA does not lease cars to anyone without at least 3 years of car payment history. Have you been making payments since you were 15?

To those who get nice new cars at age 18, I have no problem with that. I love new BMWs like nobody's business and know a whole lot more about them than you do. I've actually been around E9X tuning long before you even knew what an E9X is. But I do have a problem with somebody who's wet behind the ears trying to spam car forums with their "HURRR I DRIVEZ NEW M3 AND YOU DRIVE OLD M3 SO FUK U" attitude. It's not about the cars, but the community. And I think that's something you have yet to learn.

From now on, you're on ignore. Next time you and your hip-hop blasting, ed-hardy adorned teen buddies roll through the canyons, roll a few new $60,000 cars off a cliff *wink wink**cough IS-F**cough, let me know beforehand so I can avoid you and your friends like the plague. As it is most of you have suspended licenses, NO licenses, invalid/lapsed insurance,etc etc. Scary!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By the way, learn how to spell and use grammar correctly. Going through your post took me a while. Peace, kid :thumbup:
if i wasnt busy wiping my ass - literally, and had to go shower to go out because I have a life, i'd go back on the computer & let you know that I dont care if you tell me to fix my grammer, because you have nothing on people - but that.

were on a forum site, not an english class... NO ONE CARES :)

I will read ur long paragraph of BS when I have time.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahaha keep going on what, kid? I have no time for you, no respect for you. And daddy didn't buy you your car? Right. That's easy for you to say on a car forum. Scan a copy of your DMV registration and let's check it out. ;)

I'm not taking advice, instructions from a kid fresh out of high school and not old enough to drink. You and your "HURR WE DRIVE IS-F, C63, LAMBO, PORCHEEZ, S4" friends are what's wrong with the BMW community. That sort of crowd is why the general public perceives BMW drivers as a-holes, d-bags, etc. You assert your superiority (or at least try to) over people with older BMWs because your parents can sign for a lease on a new M3 and have you make payments while you work at a sandwich shop. I've had a couple new BMWs and other cars too--so what? Thread after thread on various forums, I've seen you talk about all those new cars with a hint of arrogance and superiority. Get over it, kid.

I know for a fact you did not lease or finance your BMW. BMWNA does not lease cars to anyone without at least 3 years of car payment history. Have you been making payments since you were 15?

To those who get nice new cars at age 18, I have no problem with that. I love new BMWs like nobody's business and know a whole lot more about them than you do. I've actually been around E9X tuning long before you even knew what an E9X is. But I do have a problem with somebody who's wet behind the ears trying to spam car forums with their "HURRR I DRIVEZ NEW M3 AND YOU DRIVE OLD M3 SO FUK U" attitude. It's not about the cars, but the community. And I think that's something you have yet to learn.

From now on, you're on ignore. Next time you and your hip-hop blasting, ed-hardy adorned teen buddies roll through the canyons, roll a few new $60,000 cars off a cliff *wink wink**cough IS-F**cough, let me know beforehand so I can avoid you and your friends like the plague. As it is most of you have suspended licenses, NO licenses, invalid/lapsed insurance,etc etc. Scary!
lol its funny you say - hell i'll show u the registration without a problem and YES it says my dads company on there - I have no problem admitting it.. but you know what? it's whos pulling out the $ at the date of payment that matters not who its under.

Wanna see the registration to my truck? yea - that under my name alright ... brand new 2010 Platinum edition (not platinum motorsports) Toyota Tundra with every single option listed... hmm I cant lease a car? I think I can.

I'm 19 and I wholesale car stereo & im owner of a body shop in LA with partnership. no subway sandwhich maker here

wait wtf am i doing arguing with you? your like 40 get a life lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts