BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you have asked me to pose phot'os of what a Burgundy interior looked like... I guess not many have this because several have mentioned they have no heard of this... How well, I like it a lot hope you do as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
It's not burgundy -- the name of it was Auburn i think

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
That color is called 'Auburn". I had it in my 2007 530i. It look even better with the anthracite headliner.:thumbup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Auburn not Burgundy

had this in my Silver Grey 05 545i . Looks great., very unique...but I grew a little tired of after 3 yrs.

back to black interior on my '08 550i

·
Glory Glory!!
184 Posts
I've got the Auburn interior as well on my '07 530i. Got the comment the other day (from a nerdy engineer that was his first time INSIDE of a bimmer) that it reminded him of a basketball :thumbdwn:
But I don't care! I still love it! So much more unique then the regular black or beige.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for comments guys... I thought it was an odd name for the color too.. But that was what the dealership told me so I went with it... Auburn makes a lot more sense.
What is anthracite headliner???

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Thanks for comments guys... I thought it was an odd name for the color too.. But that was what the dealership told me so I went with it... Auburn makes a lot more sense.
What is anthracite headliner???
Here is a picture of my 530i. Look at the dark grey headliner. it gives it a perfect two tone look. If I get Auburn again, it must have that headliner.

·
V-8 Driver
297 Posts
That Auburn leather is gorgeous!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Here is a picture of my 530i. Look at the dark grey headliner. it gives it a perfect two tone look. If I get Auburn again, it must have that headliner.

LOVE that interior. I gave gray in a Silvergray car. Not a fan of my gray interior EVERYTHING is gray, looks drab.

·
Registered
37 Posts
jagu. the 530i you have pictured is that natural brown with the anthracite headliner? I have ordered a 2011 535i with cinnimon brown interior (I was told this is close to the 2010 natural brown) and I am trying to determine wheather I want the anthracite headliner or to just stick with the grey that comes normally. I still have about two weeks before I have to decide.

Thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
Auburn..or whatever that colr is looks great.
Looks rich in your car.
I get mixed reactions to my Natural Brown in a jet black car.

Both are different, and that is a good thing.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have seen Black with Natural brown and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have seen Black with Natural brown and it looks awesome.
Thanks.
I like it a lot.

Even thought about coco mats, or possibly brown mats.
Got some feedback that they only look good with black mats.

What color are your mats? Black?

Have you looked at coco?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I returned the 07 550i I bought due to lack of Logic 7 stereo (advertised with it). Mine was black/black.
I am looking for another 07. black with black or beige.
After looking at 08 with natural brown I am inclined to get an 08 but they are 7-8 grand more than 07s.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
jagu. the 530i you have pictured is that natural brown with the anthracite headliner? I have ordered a 2011 535i with cinnimon brown interior (I was told this is close to the 2010 natural brown) and I am trying to determine wheather I want the anthracite headliner or to just stick with the grey that comes normally. I still have about two weeks before I have to decide.

Thanks
It's Auburn leather with anthracite headliner. My 530i was a 2007 model when they still offered auburn leather. Unfortunately, it has since been discontinued. I haven't looked at new BMWs lately, so I don't know which current leather is close to the auburn color. Make sure you get the anthracite headliner!

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's Auburn leather with anthracite headliner. My 530i was a 2007 model when they still offered auburn leather. Unfortunately, it has since been discontinued. I haven't looked at new BMWs lately, so I don't know which current leather is close to the auburn color. Make sure you get the anthracite headliner!
I am going for a dark brown leather. I have not been able to find good pictures of the difference between the two. I am delpoyed overseas and do not have access to look at any cars; I have to go with what I find online. you think the anthracite headliner will look better than the normal one?

Also I see you have ventilated seats. is that package worth it? I have read up on them and everyone says they are awesome but no one has talked about their longevity. have you noticed any long term problems with them?

Thanks for you input

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am going for a dark brown leather. I have not been able to find good pictures of the difference between the two. I am delpoyed overseas and do not have access to look at any cars; I have to go with what I find online. you think the anthracite headliner will look better than the normal one?

Also I see you have ventilated seats. is that package worth it? I have read up on them and everyone says they are awesome but no one has talked about their longevity. have you noticed any long term problems with them?

Thanks for you input
JMO, But have you seen Natural Brown?
I like it a lot after I saw it,and searched for cars with it.
It's not real common.

When will you be back from overseas to get your car?
I'm sure us forum mebers would be glad to run down pics of things you want to see,and find answers to your other questions about options.

All the info you need is on this forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts