BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,848 Posts
Thinking about other schools though. Speed trial has 4 run groups of 25 each? Seemed a bit too much though.... :(

Nov 9/10: TCRA ButtonWillow
Nov 15: SpeedVentures ButtonWillow
Nov 16/17: TracQuest ButtonWillow
Nov 19: Driving Concepts Willow Springs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Thinking about other schools though. Speed trial has 4 run groups of 25 each? Seemed a bit too much though.... :(

Nov 9/10: TCRA ButtonWillow
Nov 15: SpeedVentures ButtonWillow
Nov 16/17: TracQuest ButtonWillow
Nov 19: Driving Concepts Willow Springs
thats true Vince, i was worried about that..however, all the other cars i'm running with are my friends:D

hope you can come out and teach us how to drive:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,848 Posts
Oh..given that I have spun out before? :p Sure! :lmao: :lmao:

I will let you know what comes up....I might opt for TCRA or SpeedVentures. In any case, don't forget that paddle-shifting ENHANCES track experience.... ;)

xs3x said:

thats true Vince, i was worried about that..however, all the other cars i'm running with are my friends:D

hope you can come out and teach us how to drive:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Oh..given that I have spun out before? :p Sure! :lmao: :lmao:

I will let you know what comes up....I might opt for TCRA or SpeedVentures. In any case, don't forget that paddle-shifting ENHANCES track experience.... ;)

lol..i know i know..
just wait till this horrible economic period to be over..
then..its modding season:bigpimp:

let me know if you are going to show up~!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top