BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: Hey Vince

scottn2retro said:
Glad to see man and machine came out just fine!

That was a Driving Concepts class, right? If I get my hands on a hardtop, I guess I could do those.

It looks like you guys were going counter-clockwise on the course.
Driving concept does not require the use of a hard top. There was a M Roadster there having a blast as well.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
I can still visualize EVERY SINGLE TURN right now. Pretty damn sweet.

One more thing that I noticed...My car seems to like me a lot better now. After the track event a few of the squeak and rattles seems to have settle themselves out. Car seems to push a lot easier and for some odd reason, the suspension seems a lot more settled in and the tires grippier. Maybe it's just my imagination, but it felt like the car was saying "THANK YOU!!!" as I push it on the tracks and as the Bridgestone S-03s wail underneath me.

Everytime I park the car and walk a way after each session, the car seems to have this giant *ss sh*t eating grin mirroring the one on my face. :)

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: Suspension?

VinceTopasBlau3 said:
What about yours, HACK?
Felt very little roll on my car...In fact both instructors commented on how planted my car was and were surprised the only suspension mod is the thicker swaybars.

Maybe it's the Alpina spoilers, Vince. :D

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: Rolling on the tracks

VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Thanks for the input about the suspension. :) Well, I felt the dampening was a little slow everytime I go over the knoll at Cotton corners. Don't think I airborne on that one though.:dunno:
Alright Vince, I'll say what you wanted us to say...The suspension is CRAP and I think you should look into Alpina suspension upgrades, regardless of approval from the Missus.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.