BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I are looking at a new 325 ci and have talked to the dealer about the Dinan accessories. Thinking about the cold air intake, throttle body, exhaust and software. Dealer claims this will make the car faster than a 330, but looking at it, appears to only add maybe 15 HP.

I was wondering if anyone here has any of these accessories and what they think about them?

·
Registered
480 Posts
tonkadawg said:
Wife and I are looking at a new 325 ci and have talked to the dealer about the Dinan accessories. Thinking about the cold air intake, throttle body, exhaust and software. Dealer claims this will make the car faster than a 330, but looking at it, appears to only add maybe 15 HP.

I was wondering if anyone here has any of these accessories and what they think about them?
If you are going to do all this mods, why not just spend the money are a 330. I think that would better serve you, no?

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
You may as well just go with a 330. The resale value will be higher as aftermarket parts rarely hold value at the same rate as the car. In fact, some used car buyers (myself included) avoid moded cars in fear of abuse.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

--SONET

1 - 4 of 4 Posts