BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2006 Z4si Roadster (6-speed auto), 100% stock, w/ only 15K miles and wife-driven (DD to work). Love the Z4, but situation has changed (added a new family member), so have to let her go.

Black exterior/top, tan interior. Has all options (premium package, sports package, 18" Si wheels), all it is lacking is the Nav. 254HP on the Si trim.
One owner. It has BMW warranty/service good till June 2011. Roadster is in showroom condition, except for minor stains on the carpet (can be fixed easily). She was never driven hard since my wife drives like a grandma.

FREE: 4 BRAND NEW OEM TIRES (these tires came originally with the car, but my wife wanted a softer ride, so we bought Falken Performance tires to replace the runflats), these are worth at least $1,500.

It originally MSRPed for $48,500+ when we got her brand-new. I'm looking to get $25,900 for her (somewhat firm), and that is already with the full set of extra tires.
Have title on hand and ready to sell (CLEAN, accident-free)

PM for pics, I have taken a lot of high-res pictures just this weekend after I washed her myself. I'll respond faster if via email; [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
Steve

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump... here is a pricing report using Edmunds' TMV (True Market Value), I'm selling it below trade-in TMV and it already comes with a full set of extra tires:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Decided to try sell this car again. It now has 30K miles, tires changed just 2K miles ago. $22,900 if anyone is interested, let me know. (559)325-4879 or email [email protected]
Still have the (4) original set of OEM runflat tires (new condition) which is at least worth $1,500 (will throw them in for free)

VINaudit report (same as Carfax) here: http://www.vinaudit.com/report?id=670747111160

1 - 5 of 5 Posts