BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sport Package, Cold weather package (Heated front seats + fold down rear seats), Upgraded BMW C43 Business RDS stereo & 6 CD Changer, Digital Dual Climate Control, Traction Control, Power Sunroof, Boston Green Metallic exterior, Grey Leather Interior, 118k miles.

Recent maintenance performed:
Brand new front brakes, rotors and sensors at 118k miles
Full A/C recharge at 115k miles.
NEW rear brakes, rotors, and brake sensors at 114k miles
NEW fan & drive belts at 111k miles
NEW cabin air filter at 108k
Upgraded 17" OEM BMW (Style 119) wheels with high performance Pirelli 225/45ZR17 tires

This has been my daily driver car for about 8 years & prior to that I had the previous 3-series generation for about 10 years. I learned a long time ago that you had to maintain these cars properly so you can get the best driving experience out of them. I enjoyed the 3-series for 18 years & now need a bigger car, thus the sale. The car runs great and accelerates quickly, handling & alignment are perfect, ALWAYS garaged at home/work, oil & filter changed every 3k miles, always ran on 91 Octane gas. It averages 21 MPG in the city & 27 MPG on the highway.

Selling to buy an e39. I found one that I'm interested in and have reduced the price of my car so I can close the deal on the e39. I'm still open to trades for a trade for a 2001-2003 540i preferably with a manual transmission, please e-mail the details if you're interested.

It has a clean title and I'm asking $5500.

(323) 691-1844

More pictures can be seen on Autotrader's web site

1 - 1 of 1 Posts