BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I scoured the forums and swapalease to throw out a competitive deal on my lease take over and hope someone will give this car a good home.

This 335 has been babied since I leased it 8/13/08 (36 month lease). It is in absolutely immaculate condition. Options include Sport Package, Premium Package, true M-tech body kit (not a fiberglass rip-off). navigation, auto w/ paddles, ipod connection/interface/charger, BMW alarm. It has Sparkling Graphite exterior with Dakota black/aluminum interior. Leather is all in perfect shape and still smells like new (I get lots of compliments). It's been carefully washed and waxed every two weeks.

It is a beautiful example of a 335 Sedan.

Lease payment is $605/mo excluding tax and I'll give a $1,000 incentive to the buyer. This is an effective lease payment of $563 plus your state tax. I will also pay the $500 lease transfer fee.

The lease through BMW financial services allows 15,000/yr and the car is at 15,xxx now. This gives you 1,250 miles/mo through the end of the lease.

I'm selling because I drive my '95 M3 mostly. The car is still driven 2-3 times a week. It has had zero problems since I took delivery. The 1st scheduled maintenance was done timely.

Sorry about the pciture quality; had 2 cameras die recently. Your questions are welcome - [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.