BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Calabasas / Woodland Hills Caravan

10K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  ///Miller325ci 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Good point... I think the 101 to the 210 would be easiest that way people don't get lost with all the freeway changes

Google says that it would take an 1hr 20 mins without traffic... usually there isn't too much traffic on a saturday morning at that time.... as of right now it at 4 38pm it says it would take 2hrs and 17 mins and thats during weekday at peak hours so.... leaving at our normal 8am time is probably a good target...

#8 ·
8am sounds like a good time to punch out, but I remember last year the amount of normal traffic on 101 until basically 210 and it got a little :loco: Don't really see a way around it. Is there a map of the Bimmerfest parking gate options at Fontana? They'll probably only have a couple open.

#11 ·
FYI - I have been to the Auto Club Speedway before and the best (least traffic) is Cherry Ave exit off 210. So, 101-S > 134-E > 210-E > Cherry Exit (heading South). The 10 & 15 freeways are going to be a bottleneck. I am coming from Glendale-Northeast LA to enjoy the 75 mile caravan from The Commons, see you all 7ish (we should probably leave 7:45 am).

#21 ·
Sup guys. Ill try yo upload the video i took tomorrow.

Im the guy with the e90 335 with europlate yellow fogs. Im jealous of you guys. I was watching the video and it looks nice. Little shaky but your cars look great. Jealous cuz i cant see my car so hopefully somebody upload pics where i can see my car. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.