BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ayyy again.. im replacing my calipers and rotors, pads and all.. im looking for real performance stopping power and again trying to stay away from ricer parts lol..

any brands better than others. any tips? how should i go about it?
the car is a '96 328is

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts

·
Still here
12,188 Posts
Brembo are definitly the best but are a tad pricey :)

EBC turbo disc and red stuffs pads are awesome and not that expensive really.

that is what i would go with. Black Diamond are very good too

·
Registered
E92 07 328xi, 04 F350 6.0, 92 Jetta Carat
2,507 Posts
EROQ said:
ayyy again.. im replacing my calipers and rotors, pads and all.. im looking for real performance stopping power and again trying to stay away from ricer parts lol..

the car is a '96 328is
What are you looking at doing with your car? I can help you out with the parts you need. Just let me know

Thanks
Shannon

·
Registered
28 Posts
EROQ said:

the car is a '96 328is
Hey EROQ,

We come across this type of question quite frequently. The best tip that I can offer is to put the car through your typical driving situations, whether it be on track or in the streets, and get a good idea of the weak points and strong points of the product you are trying to replace.

In this case, for the brakes, what have you already experienced??

-Any brake fade issues??
-Premature wear of rotors or pads??
-And fluid related issues?? (loss of pedal pressure/poor pedal feel)

With answers to these types of questions we can generally come up with a solution to your problems rather quickly. It may be as simple as a higher quality rotor with the appropriate pad compound and a set of braided lines. It may require going to a Big Brake system with larger rotors for increased heat capacity, and a caliper that provides efficiencies like stiffness and improved modulation and control.

We have Brembo Sport Rotor options starting as low as $209 per pair. AND Brembo Gran Turismo Big Brake Systems starting at $1695 for the front and even $1295 for the rear.

Whatever the case, I'm sure we can provide exactly what you are looking for and exceede your expectations. You can contact one of the many Authorized Brembo dealers who are also sponsors/advertisers on this site, or feel free to contact us directly at:

Brembo High Performance Division
888.Brembo.8

or

My Direct Extension
714.438.1118 ex18

1 - 7 of 7 Posts