BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Hog Town
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys it's my sincere hope that we get this forum back to normalcy, to be a place where it's enjoyable to exchange information, post pics of your rides, new mods, etc.

A place where it's not just the SAV guys can enjoy but others as well.

Regards,
P-

PS Spring is around the corner (or so I hope) and I'm itching as heck to put my summer wheels back on. Am I the only one who is thinking so? :p

· Empowered Consumer
4,177 Posts
breytonX5 said:
Guys it's my sincere hope that we get this forum back to normalcy, to be a place where it's enjoyable to exchange information, post pics of your rides, new mods, etc.

Regards,
P-

PS Spring is around the corner (or so I hope) and I'm itching as heck to put my summer wheels back on. Am I the only one who is thinking so? :p
:thumbup:

And as far as the summer tires go, I was hoping to get mine on after this weekend. But the weather god's appear to have different plans....

Alex

· Welcomed to the 'Fest!
752 Posts
breytonX5 said:

Regards,
P-

I second that emotion.

P: I have not forgotten about the bike racks if you are still interested. I am trying to find a box to package up the used one. It's an odd shape and size. (Can you relate??? - Remus exhaust.) The other one is new in the original box.

· Registered
309 Posts

· Sandlapper Chapter
3,634 Posts

(Except for the winter tires thing--I don't own any :) )

· Registered
355 Posts
PersonaNonGrata said:
I am trying to find a box to package up the used one. It's an odd shape and size. (Can you relate??? - Remus exhaust.)
I can relate. :D

j/k, Phong. :) I'm really diggin' the Remus, and it sounds better every day. Thanks again for that. Can't wait to polish up those fine-looking exhaust tips, and give Seabiscuit a complete detail.

Alas, it'll have to wait. At least six more inches of new white stuff is almost upon us. :(

· Registered
533 Posts
Verbalkint said:
I can relate. :D

j/k, Phong. :) I'm really diggin' the Remus, and it sounds better every day. Thanks again for that. Can't wait to polish up those fine-looking exhaust tips, and give Seabiscuit a complete detail.

Alas, it'll have to wait. At least six more inches of new white stuff is almost upon us. :(
I got some remus video's on my web site: car.dsindustries.com. I don't know if you have seen them yet.
David

· OMGWTFBBQ
12,406 Posts
Verbalkint said:
They're calling for 6"-12" here tomorrow. :madrazz: I'm done with winter. bring on the 90º days of 90% humidity already. Did I just say that? :eeps: :mad:

· OMGWTFBBQ
12,406 Posts
rumratt said:
Falken azenis are good in snow, right? :eek:
They have huge tread blocks, dude. They'll just force that snow to the wayside. Falken doesn't bother marking them M+S because they're afraid of losing their street cred with the psychomadskillzzzautoxers.

OTOH, if you can't get out of your driveway, you probably can't hurt the car. :D

· Hog Town
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
PersonaNonGrata said:
I second that emotion.

P: I have not forgotten about the bike racks if you are still interested. I am trying to find a box to package up the used one. It's an odd shape and size. (Can you relate??? - Remus exhaust.) The other one is new in the original box.
Yeah I had to put together 2 boxes for the Remus. :rofl: Glad you like them, Ken.

Take your time w/ the bike racks. I know you're busy plus there's still snow on the ground. Thanks Kevin! :thumbup:

· Registered
75 Posts
breytonX5 said:

Regards,
P-

Hey Breyton:

My winter wheels and tires went on at Thanksgiving. More snow today, and even though the end is in sight I'll wait to put the 20's on until they get most of the pot holes fixed around here - prob. April 1st. My winter tires are so nice, I don't mind the trade off in handling for the quieter and better ride (less stiff) I get. But putting those 20's back on will be eye candy. It's nice to be able to go back and forth! :yikes:

· Registered
1,068 Posts
Still have OEM 18s and planning on getting summer 20s shortly when the weather gets better.

My question to everyone is how do you store your winter tires? Do you just let them sit in the corner of the garage? I wish my stealer would store them until I need to swap them out? Too much to ask?

· Registered
75 Posts
pseto said:
Still have OEM 18s and planning on getting summer 20s shortly when the weather gets better.

My question to everyone is how do you store your winter tires? Do you just let them sit in the corner of the garage? I wish my stealer would store them until I need to swap them out? Too much to ask?
Yup, keep mine in a "pile" in the garage. Fortunately I have the room.

· Spelling Impaired
5,719 Posts
Since it is snowing and ~30F here, I wouldn't even think of removing snow tires.

I just want to be able to wash my baby without my fingers or the boogers in my nose freezing. :eeps:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.