BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Function over fashion
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They might be few and far between but as a proud owner of a "touring" e46, I'm all excited that a friend of mine is getting an e30 wagon. I have always liked the e30 body style and it's amazing how similar the e30 and e46 wagons look...
ANYWAY my friend wants me to go up to Halifax with him to get the car (about 6 hours from me?), could be a fun trip with 2 black bmw wagons tearing up the empty miles of road between NH and Nova Scotia. Only problem is, the one he's getting is auto - so we need to make a manual swap immediately!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
make sure you take plenty of pictures!

·
Function over fashion
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics on the trip won't be an issue, we both have dslr cameras and love to play with them... the manual swap will have to wait unless you know something I don't, haha. My friend has pics of it, he says he'll post on here so you don't have to wait 2 weeks for when we go get it!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice ride. Is that the one that's been on Ebay for awhile ????? Surprised it didn't sell earlier. Enjoy your rare E30 !

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
i thought you were going to drive it back for us and get pics of that and the E46?? not digging the steering wheel at all. if you could get a different center that has a badge or something then it would be good. im surprised it doesnt have electric windows! those are good tyres too.. thats what i rep, unless im mistaken, are they GTRadials?

·
Function over fashion
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Car hasn't come in to the US yet, we'll get pics of the drive back then... those pics are from the PO. Road trip is 2 weeks away...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
i've seen that car somewhere before....i like it though!

·
Function over fashion
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did I understand you shipped this from Europe via canada to the US?
Europe to Canada then we have to pick it up and drive it into the US. That should be interesting, my friend is working on that now (his car) but it can't be the first time this has been done.

·
BMW...riceless
662 Posts
didnt know there was a touring wagon...awesome. whats the going price for the stick conversion, just found a junkyard with e 30s, going this week.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts