BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new to this website but am impressed with the info on it. Everyone seems to be friendly, not the case where I came from to get here. Anyway I have a '90 325i and am putting Eibach 1.5" drop springs on it. Can anyone give me a ballpark idea of what kind of camber change that will give me in terms of degrees? I'm looking at several camber correction kits and if I can get away with the smaller of the two I can save some money. Also I would like to know what all of you are running. Thank you.

Jon:thumbup:

·
Registered
294 Posts
my car has eibach springs on it, i dont know how much drop, but i've got a ton of camber...it does handle very well, with little tire squeel even in highspeed cornering (75mph...ok, thats not very highspeed) the ride is pretty harsh however, and potholes will mess you up pretty badly, so dont hit any :) and you have to be careful about where you drive...you will bottom out on speedbumps, tops of steep hills etc.

reccomend getting a skidplate to protect your oilpan etc. i plan to get one of these myself after seeing whats happened to other cars!

i'd geuss its 1.5-2deg more... totaling around 3-3.5deg

so i think you'll be safe if you can atleast adjust for 1.5, if not 2 :thumbup:

i will have actual numbers after this weekend, since i'm going to be aligning my car i think...unless i get new balljoints etc...then it will be next weekend :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts