BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there camber kits available for 2002 bmw 530i? i did a little searching and found kits for 3 series, but didn't come on any for 5 series. are the 530s camber adjustable front and rear? if they do make the kits, how much would they be? lastly, would the camber stand straight with the kit? or will it just make an improvement. thanks alot.

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
t1kim said:
are there camber kits available for 2002 bmw 530i? i did a little searching and found kits for 3 series, but didn't come on any for 5 series. are the 530s camber adjustable front and rear? if they do make the kits, how much would they be? lastly, would the camber stand straight with the kit? or will it just make an improvement. thanks alot.
Google search my friend....try "BMW e39 camber kit" and see what comes up.

I found this: http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/asps/Search.asp?type=Suspension+>+BMW+E39&types=yes

From the UK and kind of pricey...but if you need to dial out some negative camber from lowering, this is it.

And no, the factory suspension has little to no adjustment for camber.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.