Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
beemlyfe
683 Posts
Are you asking if it's possible or if someone will?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was asking if someone will who had like an unlimited subscription. Forgive me if this is out of place but on another board I belonged to this kind of question was reasonable.

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
This problem is that those who try to be kind by doing this get inundated by requests from strangers, so quickly stop.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Do Carfax one better >> BEFORE YOU BUY!

Just asking? ***x1f642;
Carfax reports are a mixed bag- some accurate info but prone to missing important stuff (like unreported accidents!).

MY RECOMMENDATION:

If you don't have a "good relationship" with a local BMW Service Center who would be willing to run their service records on a specific BMW I'd strongly recommend a pre-purchase inspection done by a QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED BMW Tech. IF you're really interested in a specific BMW it's the BEST $$$'s you could spend! And if it comes back with necessary / recommended repairs, issues or damage, etc you can use the info as a negotiating tool BEFORE you close the deal!

That way we won't have you return to the forum with complaints or issues that you "discovered" a week after you drove your shiny BMW home :mad::eek::yikes::confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts