BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Livin' like Larry!
8,850 Posts
LOL I didnt realize I was typing in caps.... are you answering my question with a question :confused:
Sorry, yes... I'm not sure what that front end is... It looks like the usual M-sport front end, but the added splitters suggest something more... Plus, cars with the competition package are often in that color... So long story short, I'm not certain that that is the competition package front end, but it's food for thought... :dunno:

Have you tried looking at www.realoem.com ? They show the various factory bumper pieces, maybe you can determine if it's factory or aftermarket...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, yes... I'm not sure what that front end is... It looks like the usual M-sport front end, but the added splitters suggest something more... Plus, cars with the competition package are often in that color... So long story short, I'm not certain that that is the competition package front end, but it's food for thought... :dunno:

Have you tried looking at www.realoem.com ? They show the various factory bumper pieces, maybe you can determine if it's factory or aftermarket...
Thanks i'll look into that

·
IntarWeb Stalker
10,068 Posts
It's the BMW smirk...one of the many reasons people hate us

·
Been there, Done that.
5,152 Posts

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
20,101 Posts
It is the pre-LCI M Sport bumper. The M Sport pkg was available in Europe long before it was here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.