1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1997 328iC 5-spd
VIN# WBABK7329VET64031
Perhaps a service history, please?
I found this one on a lot here in Kansas City, the car I saw is Black with the Parchment Interior and M-series ground effects (rocker panel, front bumper, and shift knob)
The photo that the dealer has up on the website is of a slightly different car. I called and got the VIN from the dealer and I'm hoping maybe someone here could look it up and see if the VIN corresponds to the options mentioned above. I don't suspect anything shady yet, but I'm interested in finding out more about the car I saw last night.
The dealer says its got 67,000 miles and it's listed out at 15,995. If that's the case, then it sounds like a good price for the options included.

Thanks to anyone that can help. Perhaps I could buy you lunch?
Public post or PM would be fine.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
91 Posts
rasher said:
1997 328iC 5-spd
VIN# WBABK7329VET64031
Perhaps a service history, please?
I found this one on a lot here in Kansas City, the car I saw is Black with the Parchment Interior and M-series ground effects (rocker panel, front bumper, and shift knob)
The photo that the dealer has up on the website is of a slightly different car. I called and got the VIN from the dealer and I'm hoping maybe someone here could look it up and see if the VIN corresponds to the options mentioned above. I don't suspect anything shady yet, but I'm interested in finding out more about the car I saw last night.
The dealer says its got 67,000 miles and it's listed out at 15,995. If that's the case, then it sounds like a good price for the options included.

Thanks to anyone that can help. Perhaps I could buy you lunch?
Public post or PM would be fine.
Thanks,
Bob
Bob,

Here's the vehicle report

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REa

Thank you so much for the info. We just got back from driving the car. It's pretty nice, and I LOVE the manual, but it's got some problems. The biggest problem is there's a "shudder" in the front end. The sales guy says "the tires need to balanced". Whatever, that feels to me like there's some front end suspension components out of whack.
I bunch of the trim inside, such as the wood grain panel around the shifter and the A/C vent is torn up pretty good.
All in all, it's the first beemer I've driven and I really like it. However, I think we may move on. They're asking $16,000 and that seems a bit high if I'm looking at some suspension work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts