BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AWD rocks
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a Phila area body shop based on personal experience. today, my 1 month jet black 325xi was hit in a parking lot while it was parked (i didn't see it happen nor the driver).

it looks like i'll need a new hood and grilles. the bumper was untouched which leads me to believe that an SUV backed into my front.

thanks,
jaisonline

·
Registered
63 Posts
jaisonline said:
Can anyone recommend a Phila area body shop based on personal experience. today, my 1 month jet black 325xi was hit in a parking lot while it was parked (i didn't see it happen nor the driver).

it looks like i'll need a new hood and grilles. the bumper was untouched which leads me to believe that an SUV backed into my front.

thanks,
jaisonline
I would recommend either VAC Motorsports (www.vacmotorsports.com) or Classic Coachworks of Upper Darby.

The 1st I have used multiple times and have had wonderful experiences. I have also been to Classic with very good results.

·
superwagon pilot
'17 991.2C, '19 e450 wagon, 11 135iC, 09 x3
1,407 Posts
I use
3-D Auto Center Inc
300 West Boot Road, West Chester, PA 19380
(610) 692-6571

exclusively. They are out in Exton (west chester area) PA.

The other bodyshop I've heard great things about (also out in West Chester) is Brandywine coachworks.
Brandywine Coach Works
259 South Whitford Road, Exton, PA 19341
(610) 363-7177

Both of these are used by Otto's BMW dealership when they need repair work done to their cars.

good luck, sorry about your car.

JEC

·
AWD rocks
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.