BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,603 Posts
AppID 274 (112) - Text-To-Speech
AppID 275 (113) - Voice Control (iSpeech)
AppID 277 (115) - Navigation Application - ROW
AppID 278 (116) - Navigation Application - ASIA
AppID 156 (9C) - BMW Apps
AppID 111 (6F) - SDARS (Sat Radio)
AppID 323 (143) - Apple CarPlay
AppID 304 (130) - Road Map EUROPE Way
AppID 365 (16D) - EntryEVO - Navi Permanent SLI Display ECE
AppIiD 368 (170) - Component Protection

·
Premium Member
44,603 Posts
Without knowing what caused the issue, its hard to say.

Are you saying you bought this ENTRYNAV2 Head Unit and installed it to your car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so basically, I own a Bmw m135i 2014 model. I wanted to retrofit a lot of stuff for my YouTube channel content etc. so I bought a 2019 breaker car complete and too all the parts out. it had this entrynav2 from above. I have retro fitted that and the matching atm into my 2014. now I want to get all the apps, CarPlay etc activated for my car.

is that possible if so how?

·
Premium Member
44,603 Posts
so basically, I own a Bmw m135i 2014 model. I wanted to retrofit a lot of stuff for my YouTube channel content etc. so I bought a 2019 breaker car complete and too all the parts out. it had this entrynav2 from above. I have retro fitted that and the matching atm into my 2014. now I want to get all the apps, CarPlay etc activated for my car.

is that possible if so how?
You need this:

·
Premium Member
44,603 Posts
thank you and how about apple car play? and if i keep the vin in both the atm and the entrynav the same will i get the connected 4g stuff too?
If using same VIN in ENTRYNAV2 as ATM, you will get whatever Telematic Subscription Services that the Donor VIN is subscribed to, and for as long as those Subscriptions remain valid.

CarPlay requires an ENTRYNAV2 Head Unit with WLAN Port and then either a CarPlay Telematic Subscription Service or FSC Code and Coding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts