BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Driver
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Long time! Forgive me if this is covered somewhere on the boards... I don't actually own this car or have access to it.

My old man just took a govt job in Germany and is looking at buying a Euro-spec 2002 330d wagon (touring). He noticed a certain part under the engine is rusty. The part is what is circled in this picture. It's located right next to the driver-side strut tower.

From Misc

Can anyone here tell me what the heck this thing is? Looks like some kind of pump or regulator or solenoid... I'm out of my league here.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.