BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some insight on this, I recently busted my Right rear view mirror and need to replace the entire thing. The handle holding the frame cracked in half and is hanging from a wire. I drive a 2005 325ci coupe and was wondering if I could take parts from an e46 sedan and be able to put them on the coupe? since the only visual difference I see is the length of the doors.

·
Pedant and Curmudgeon
6,205 Posts
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some insight on this, I recently busted my Right rear view mirror and need to replace the entire thing. The handle holding the frame cracked in half and is hanging from a wire. I drive a 2005 325ci coupe and was wondering if I could take parts from an e46 sedan and be able to put them on the coupe? since the only visual difference I see is the length of the doors.
All but one body panel (roof, IIRC) is different. There are some bits and pieces that can be used, and obviously suspension and motor parts. Probably the mirror frame can be used, should check realoem.com.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.