BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
G

·
Actually, these two pics illustrate the distinction very well.

The M3 CSL looks very tasteful (and, IMO, is damn attractive) but the Bling Bling Crowd entry just looks stupid. It's trying to hard and, like anyone trying to hard, looks pathetic.

20,210 Posts
TD said:
Actually, these two pics illustrate the distinction very well.

The M3 CSL looks very tasteful (and, IMO, is damn attractive) but the Bling Bling Crowd entry just looks stupid. It's trying to hard and, like anyone trying to hard, looks pathetic.
good, TD approves of my plan to buy 19's and lower my car! I've tricked him! YAY!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
atyclb said:

good, TD approves of my plan to buy 19's and lower my car! I've tricked him! YAY!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Those would look fantastic on your car :thumbup:

great design :bigpimp:

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
What the hell is wrong with you people? A person asks a question and you just berate him. You could have just said "go check out fanatics, they can help", but no, you have to force your sad opinions down his throat. No wonder this place is dying a slow death.

20,210 Posts
Imola Ed said:

Maybe so, but this place still doesn't have near the mix of people or the daily throughput of other boards. Signal to noise is way off here as well.
sorry, but fanatics doesn't have a "mix" either. Don't dare go over there and tell anyone a certain bodykit is ugly.

If you do, you're instantly a "hater".

They're all for open-mindedness, as long as that means "stock=bad".

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
Well now, that's kind of funny. But at least people didn't treat him like total dirt and attempted to help him. That's my only issue here.

And as for my irate words earlier, even though it seems slow here (to me), it's still one of the boards I frequent the most. But I think that scaring away people by telling them they're morons does not foster a friendly environment. (not that you did, atyclb).

atyclb said:
seems like he was asking the same thing 7 months ago and got links to pics

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=35718#post35718

:dunno:

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
I don't really see that, to be honest. If anything, I see people posting "what do you think of this" and people will respond yay or nay, but usually when people post a pic of their car, there are always good words, and if someone doesn't like what they did, they just don't post.

Of course, the off-topic forum is a different story. :tsk: but it is amusing.

And the stock=bad thing doesn't fly with me either because there are people there with stock cars, but they enjoy seeing what other people do with their cars. Living vicariously, to some degree. I know Dave over there had mostly a stock car until just recently when he got coils, etc. and he's been a moderator for a long time there.

atyclb said:

sorry, but fanatics doesn't have a "mix" either. Don't dare go over there and tell anyone a certain bodykit is ugly.

If you do, you're instantly a "hater".

They're all for open-mindedness, as long as that means "stock=bad".

21 - 30 of 30 Posts