BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though the money factor is advertised every month or two, can you negotiate it down with each dealer?

I'm not talking about using MSD. Just negotiating the MF alone.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Nope..it doesn't get any lower than what's posted on this forum..without MSD's of course. If you mention "negotite MF" with the dealer then they will mark the MF up by .0004 and then negotiate down from there

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lilskel said:
Nope..it doesn't get any lower than what's posted on this forum..without MSD's of course. If you mention "negotite MF" with the dealer then they will mark the MF up by .0004 and then negotiate down from there
ok good to know.

i just negotiated 1000 over invoice, 36 month lease, with 7 MSD down to lower the .00225 by .00049.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
OriBMW said:
ok good to know.

i just negotiated 1000 over invoice, 36 month lease, with 7 MSD down to lower the .00225 by .00049.
If that .00225 is the buy rate for your car then you got a very respectable deal..it doesn't get much better than that without a fight. $1k over invoice is a solid price for ED, I wasn't able to get any lower on my first car and many people pay more than that..most dealers won't go below $1500 over

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lilskel said:
If that .00225 is the buy rate for your car then you got a very respectable deal..it doesn't get much better than that without a fight. $1k over invoice is a solid price for ED, I wasn't able to get any lower on my first car and many people pay more than that..most dealers won't go below $1500 over
actually, i got 1000 over invoice for US delivery, not ED.

and this is on a 530xi

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
Still a very good price! Congrats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts