BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you recommend a high quality paint/body shop in Orange County Ca? I need my rear bumper & a quarter panel repainted.

Thanks,

Rich

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
teamrw said:
Can you recommend a high quality paint/body shop in Orange County Ca? I need my rear bumper & a quarter panel repainted.
:wave: Not specifically, but I've been taking my cars to this place ( www.qmotors.com ) in Laguna Niguel for years. They're fantastic, honest and reasonable for mechanical work, but I also always call them for recommendations whenever I need something done that's non-mechanical related. Since they only service BMW's and Mercedes (ie. customers that tend to be pickier than average) if they don't have a place they trust to do good work, they'll tell you so, but everyone they have recommended (for things like window tinting and a place that won't destroy my wheels while putting on new tires) has been great. I'm sure if you call them up they'd probably be able to recommend a local place for you, and also for paintless dent removal since I saw another post where you were looking for that too. :)

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
If you care about the car, then Goto Spectrum Collision. The ONLY BMW authorized repair facility in SoCal

http://www.spectrumcollision.com/index.htm

If you just want it fix, and not worry about perfection, you can goto just about anywhere else.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Wow, that looks like a great place, and close by too. I'm going save that info (hoping I don't need it). :yikes:

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
beewang said:
Yeah.... you folks in OC..... Lucky bastards!! ;)
Bee,

Do you have pics pf your cars posted somewhere? What's a '2002 LeMans S62 E39'? I sit an M5 variant?

-Mark

·
Lurking around since 2005
1,349 Posts
beewang said:
Yeah.... you folks in OC..... Lucky bastards!! ;)
thanks Beewang, im checking it out, i need to get some stuff cosmetically fixed in my car (paint)

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had good results with Sterling Collision Center in Tustin. I'm pretty sure that they are BMW authorized.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts