Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have lately been punching my launch more aggressively, and wondering if my throttle response and acceleration are a little more responsive. Does the car learn and store this information? I am in Comfort Mode, where lots of us complain about sluggish response. Yes I know some will say just use Sport all the time, but over time I'd like to be easier on my engine.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Have lately been punching my launch more aggressively, and wondering if my throttle response and acceleration are a little more responsive. Does the car learn and store this information? I am in Comfort Mode, where lots of us complain about sluggish response. Yes I know some will say just use Sport all the time, but over time I'd like to be easier on my engine.
Your trans adapts to your driving behavior over time, that could be a factor

·
Vendor
6,579 Posts
The car does adapt to a certain extent

I recommend you get the REMUS Responder to fully control your car's throttle

product Link

[*]https://x-ph.com/remus-responder/

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This this afternoon I installed the Remus unit into my 2016 BMW 340i xDrive.. I will start a new thread, but my initial impression is holy crap! it feels like it has transformed my fast car to an even faster one.I took a friend on a drive this evening and we both were grinning from ear-to-ear. by the way he owns a sporty Lexus automobile and he was extremely impressed. More on the new thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts