BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I don't have any specific weight data for the Visions, unfortunately. However, BBS' are known to be very light and strong, with 19x8.5 weighing just 26 lbs.

Still, if it was my choice I'd go with SSR GT1's in a heartbeat. 18x8's are only 19lbs. Or even SSR Comp's, at 15lbs for the same size. :yikes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mystikal said:
I don't have any specific weight data for the Visions, unfortunately. However, BBS' are known to be very light and strong, with 19x8.5 weighing just 26 lbs.

Still, if it was my choice I'd go with SSR GT1's in a heartbeat. 18x8's are only 19lbs. Or even SSR Comp's, at 15lbs for the same size. :yikes:
I agree with you Mystikal, those SSRs are really nice. However, they are a bit out of my price point. Right now I'm leaning towards the BBS. The bad part is that there are so many of them out there, especially on Audis. The Breytons on the other hand are only offered to BMWs. So this makes it a pretty tough choice.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
hotm3 said:

I agree with you Mystikal, those SSRs are really nice. However, they are a bit out of my price point. Right now I'm leaning towards the BBS. The bad part is that there are so many of them out there, especially on Audis. The Breytons on the other hand are only offered to BMWs. So this makes it a pretty tough choice.
Well, 18" SSR Competitions are the same price as 19" BBS CH's on Tirerack's website. Of course I have no idea what the price difference is locally. Given these numbers, I would give up the extra inch of alloy, save money, and actually gain more performance in both a stright line and on the corners. Many have reported that even for the M3 19" is too much and unbalance in the car into understeer.

Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
528 Posts
BBS LM

or if you must go with breyton or CH. i suggest bbs ch cuz they look much better than breyton vizion. I have seen them on the road and they just don't grab attention like the CH does.

LIL Raja

1 - 19 of 19 Posts