Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Silly Ass-Dreaming :D
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
pffffffffffffft "That'll teach him not to steal my spot on the bed"


Scary how much that kid looks like my son, but I have a Golden Retriever:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Dog recognition... (isn't that what dogs do with people? :dunno: ) ;) :p
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Practicing for drunken nights in college.
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Mike 325xi said:
Practicing for drunken nights in college.
:lmao: :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Mike 325xi said:
Practicing for drunken nights in college.
Bring back memories ... does it?? ;) :p

Pvt and Mike in their college days... :p

I'M NOT SAYING WHICH ONE IS WHICH... :eek: :eeps:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Need an alarm that is sure to get you out of bed on time? The Dog Fart Wake Up System...we don't have a snooze button.
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Sabrina said:


Bring back memories ... does it?? ;) :p

Pvt and Mike in their college days... :p

I'M NOT SAYING WHICH ONE IS WHICH... :eek: :eeps:
I'll have you know...that dog was a female!! :p :p :p

BTW...Pvt. is into sheep. :yikes: :eek: baaaaabaaaa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

I'll have you know...that dog was a female!! :p :p :p

BTW...Pvt. is into sheep. :yikes: :eek: baaaaabaaaa
This is your come back??? :tsk: :rolleyes: This is the best you've got?? :confused: :p
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Sabrina said:


This is your come back??? :tsk: :rolleyes: This is the best you've got?? :confused: :p
That's the best I have...

*Mike hanging his head in shame*

:( :cry: :bawling:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

That's the best I have...

*Mike hanging his head in shame*

:( :cry: :bawling:
Luckily you are better at other things.... ;) :p
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Sabrina said:


Luckily you are better at other things.... ;) :p
:) Standing straight and tall again! :)

:p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

:) Standing straight and tall again! :)

:p :p
Glad your hearing aid is still working.... :thumb: ;) :p
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top