BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
"OK I hope you all brought your boards with you, we're taking a short detour to Rincon."

or

"Tell Alee to get back in his car, this is no place to stop and apply Z6"

or

"I need to stop and take a wizz, all 500 of you close you eyes or look the other way"

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
"Who ever it was that called me 'the dork with the toothpick behind my ear' over the radio is fired as soon as I get this caravan back to Cutters and bimmerfest is over :mad: "

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts

·
Coyote Racing Team
628 Posts
"Breaker ONE NINE, this here is a Rubber Duck. You gotta copy on me, Big Ben? C'mon"

·
Registered
34 Posts
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
"..just a liiiiiittle bit closer.....liiiiittle bit closer....."

or

"Bandit, where the hell are you? Officer Buford T. Justice is on my tail!!"

or

"If we could just get out of this parking lot...."

or

"Hey!! Stop that!! I saw that!! That's the last time I let my wife ride with you!!!"

or

"Hey bro, that Yugo you ran over earlier....it's still hanging off your bumper, man!"

or

"Sweetheart, I'll be late for dinner. The guys and I went for a ride and got caught in an earthquake, followed by a flood. We stayed behind to help the emergency workers and we ended up saving the earth from a nuclear war. As a reward to ourselves we took the long way home around the twisties in the valley."

or

"Dude! Where's my car??"

or

"I don't know, man! She looks naked to me!?"

or

"Sh*t!"; "what?"; "the rollers!"; "no!?"; "yeah!"; "sh*t!"

Ok, I'm done....those of my generation might recognize some of this.... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.