Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
10,856 Posts
Damn! Might need to up the pressures a couple PSI!

T

·
0 Posts
Not to spoil the fun, but I admire that guy. He may be misguided, but he's out driving hard and turning RIGHT (unlike his demographic bretheren). And he's probably got a big grin on his face.

·
BMW-Porsche-Mustang-Nut
794 Posts
S. . h . . e . . e . . e. . i . . t --- all my empty bud bottles have shifted to the left again! :confused:

The cone in the foreground still has foam on it from the before race chucking and guzzling contest.

--------------
Actually, TD has a point. This man IS turning right. :thumbup: Sure his job would be a lot easier were he not hauling so much metal with him. Do you think the rear spoiler design is the result of 100s of hours in the wind-tunnel? hhmmm. :eeps:

·
10,856 Posts
Heck, the guy behind him is in a pickup... :p

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
"Hmmmm, maybe that rub strip on the right front bumper really did do something..."

·
•••••••
16,118 Posts
"Hrrmph. I thought fer sure the rear end would slide out in that puddle of chaw juice."

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
DougDogs said:
is that really a SCCA sticker on the hood???

I thought the stickers on that car are supposed to be "Hurst" and "Accell" and Union 76:lmao:
What about the "Dupont" and "Tide" stickers? :lmao:

Hey... shh.... that's really the spy shots of the Williams FW25 car for next season. ;)

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Spy photo for Bangle's revised E65 front-end (courtesy of the Oct '02 Roundel)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
hts said:
Spy photo for Bangle's revised E65 front-end (courtesy of the Oct '02 Roundel)
Darn! You right coasters have all the fun. My Roundel doesn't arrive until Jonny Walker takes a pee on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts