BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a question for you guys... Do you think that a car cover on a nice car attracts unwanted attention to it. What I mean is, Im thinking about buying a car cover because I dont have a garage to store my car in all the time. So I was thinking that a car cover would protect it from bird crap and other contaminants. However, I have this constant fear that if I do get a cover people will only be compelled to peak under the cover and damage my car. Kind of like "Oh there's a car with a cover on it who does he think he is" and then when they find out its a BMW then Im really screwed. I also realize that I could just be paranoid and that the cover wouldnt make such a big deal. If you guys have any thoughts let me know... Thanks............

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
I use mine alot whenever I can't park in a garage and never noticed undue attention. I get some crap at work about it but nothing serious. They are much more prevelent in Europe than in the US.
Pretty well accepted in Europe

·
Registered
279 Posts
I was thinking about ordering one as well from Griot's tonight. I'm in SoCal and don't have a garage. Anyone have any recommendations regarding what cover material to order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts